Saturday, September 19, 2009

Will You Be My Facebook Friend?

This is the question we are asked a lot more because of sites like Facebook or MySpace.  It is kind of flattering when you can look at your Facebook page and see that you have 100s of “friends”.

On the other hand there are those difficult friend requests and you first have to ask “who is this person” or “what the $@%#, I don’t even like this person.”  I personally have a hard time turning down these friend requests no matter how awkward they are because there is that whole Minnesotan I-don’t-want-to-offend-people nature. I figure what is the big deal if this person sees a few pictures or reads my impulse driven comment I write, after all they anyone can read this blog.

All-in-all I am happy about these convenient and minimal-effort tools that allow me to stay in touch with my friends and my face friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment